wind to thy wings~

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Whee... Playing the piano felt really really very good. And my hands are feeling really warmed up now. Other than the fact that they now are moving a bit too fast for me to type accurately that is... They are feeling nice and warmed up :D


Played for about 2.5 hours :) All the old songs :D It was great touching the piano again although having to fumble through ridiculously simple dong1 ji4 lian4 ge1 scores made me feel sad about how I've deproved. And playing Hanon Finger Exercises 1-38 in one shot can be a tad boring. But yeps :)


There's school again tomorrow. I'm itching to meet my 3P class again before they forget that their chem tutor is called Miss Tan! :P I hope they've prepared their tutorial because seriously, I wasn't around to stipulate how many questions they were supposed to have done by tomorrow. Oh well... Optimistic outlook! :)



wishing wind to thy wings at 6:00 PM
c0mments

Post a Comment