wind to thy wings~

Sunday, January 13, 2008

What a dedicated group of Chem teachers we have! Received emails from them yesterday or today morning on materials for class. Wow. Can kui can kui. I didn't even check my mail yesterday. Like woke up at 11am, helped to springclean, then went out for dance gathering.


Speaking of which. Pam's house is gorgeous. GORGEOUS. I mean it. Complete with everthing from a small little open air lounge / TV area, pool, sitting area, high ceilings... Omgosh, I want to live in such a place next time. Time to start working hard and saving money.


My first hard-earned money will be gained tomorrow. The very first one. Previously had only weird 'allowances' for food and stuff once in a while. This time... :)


But my older sister po4 huai4 hang2 qing2. So I will have to treat my parents and grandparent with my first paycheck as well. Hmm...


Anyway dance gathering was a little better this time. Double the number from the previous time ;) But still not the complete troupe.


I hope alumni dance starts soon! I miss practices with all of them :) But no one wants to choreograph yet. I kind of want to, but I don't think I'm good enough. And I don't know whether I would have the time as well. So see how...


My first class starts tomorrow. Getting nervous :S



wishing wind to thy wings at 2:41 PM
c0mments

Post a Comment