wind to thy wings~

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Some changed opinions. In both directions, the good and the bad. I think I'm getting rather good at reading people, particularly in the work situation. Where face has to be saved, and where one is simply being honest.


Learned some things of my school I probably would never know if I never became a relief teacher as well. I wonder...


There are really quite a lot of things teachers have to do. Preparing for classes, writing reports and records, figuring ways to cope with different classes, preparing materials. And before and after leaving lab sessions there are especially a lot of things to do. Which makes me quite flustered really. New found respect for Science teachers. But then again it totally depends on your time table as well. I have lecture blank blank blank blank blank practical which means that I actually stay back in school tomorrow even though I barely have any lessons! But a lot of things to mark so oh well, the blanks will all be filled up...


Met up with the class girls! + Sister Lewis (Haha promoted. But how come my gor gor become a female...). Had a rather good time just chatting and catching up with them. I really miss the old school days where everything are just so simple and easy and carefree. Random stand up and throw frisbee around the class and scolding the boys for hitting people with randomly careening frisbees. Fold paper aeroplane and throw around until a teacher came to ask us what we were doing and she said, "Oh, J2s, taking a break is it?" and walked away. _Rolling_ the soccer ball around by the naughty boys in the back row during lessons. Tsk. I never knew they did that just heard it recently. Sit in the canteen and chat and chat. Rush down after Physics lecture on Tuesdays for Stall 3 or Stall 7 depending on the then current trend. Long long study group sessions and 'consultations' during study group (Take a queue number! Consultation chairs. Chem god. Or rather simply, God Goh). Omygosh the jian4 Lewis and Yip poached from Council Room. Faints. Sit in the canteen for 1+ hour until we reluctantly pull ourselves back to study during study group. Greeting the various gods before eating our meals.


Am really really thankful I decided to go for study group for A's because the experience of bonding with my classmates are really so wonderful I wish I had always gone for study group. But then again I can't really concentrate that well there so maybe it wouldn't be that good an idea as well. Had always felt quite distant from my class due to the incessant dance pracs and choreography sessions which made me miss every single one of the thurs and fri lunch outings. Which made me pretty sad and left out :(


But it is a matter of choice. And responsibility. I am just thankful I had such a wonderful chance to know my classmates all so much better.


And when I see my J1 classes, I keep having the urge to tell them not to waste their days and time in RJC. Because they will really really miss it. When it is time for them to leave...


I wonder whether any of my students know of my blog. Huh...



wishing wind to thy wings at 11:39 PM
c0mments

Post a Comment