wind to thy wings~

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Slacked and bummed around the whole day today. Watched TV and played TV sudoku albeit on paper.


Was so tired when I was reading on the couch that I fell asleep and slept for about an hour. Sounds like last Thursday didn't it? Hopefully Friday would not be a repeat.


But tomorrow is different :) YES!


Oh today I finally heard the National Anthem on TV. Just yesterday gor gor was telling me about it and I was like "HUH got such a thing arh???" And I saw it today! Haha quite cool I never knew the National Anthem was played on TV :)


Oh and I forgot to mention something yesterday. Did you know that the steps leading to Thomson Plaza from the bus stop acts like a water fountain? The cascading waterfalls would have been extremely cool. Other than the fact that they made my feet UTTERLY wet. Haha.


Cough cough cough. I want my throat to be well again! I must learn how to speak with my diaphragm. Yeps.


Okies looking forward to tomorrow!


Dance dance dance I miss it so much!



wishing wind to thy wings at 11:07 PM
c0mments

Post a Comment