wind to thy wings~

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Simple joys of life:
Sitting down in a windy corner of Singapore and simply enjoying the breeze. And the company.
Looking into a childcare centre and seeing a girl smile so brightly back at me.
Looking up, and admiring the beautiful moon in the sky.


There is hardly anything simple in my life anymore. I wish. I wish. I wish for a lot of things.


I wish I knew what to do with my life.


--


27 Dresses was not as nice as what mini-mel led me to believe. Yet it made me think as well. When Jane was trying to hard to do what she thought she was supposed to do with her life, I couldn't decide what I want to do as well. And why was I trying so hard. And what was I trying so hard for.


I still don't know. Despite everything today.


--


I wish the world was simple and easy.


"You are beautiful." I want to tell this to someone as well :)



wishing wind to thy wings at 11:23 PM
c0mments

Post a Comment