wind to thy wings~

Monday, January 07, 2008

Packed my table yesterday. And I found many things.


Like...


Memories and love notes :)



Photobucket



Photobucket




My supposed pencil box :P



Photobucket




An extremetly holey bun net



Photobucket




No comment.



Photobucket




OG memories (I just met Alvin Nat that day and I haven't seen the rest around for ages...)



Photobucket




Sec 2 Newspaper Competition



Photobucket




Gym Farewell Chalet 2005



Photobucket




Haha someone is going to kill me for this but it's so funny I don't know why I find it funny also...



Photobucket




Mrs Loh and Mr Ong trying to do ban tui :P Oh gosh haha. The picture quality's horrible but the original was a minute polaroid so...



Photobucket


I'm considering ditching this blog but I guess I'll keep it up and around still for now. Hmm...


School's going to start soon and there are still many things I would like to do.



wishing wind to thy wings at 2:16 PM
c0mments

Post a Comment