wind to thy wings~

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Left school early yesterday because I was feeling faints and almost 'dropped dead' in the science lab and turned so pale / green that I think I frightened the other 2 reliefs, Ms Tang and Ms Soh. Oh gosh :S Felt so horrible.


And I feel so sorry for missing my 3P class again because I only went for half of their lesson on Monday which technically now this means I haven't taken a single full lesson with them yet! And they are the class which is currently the scariest for me :( Oh dear :(


Anyway after being diagnosed of tension headache by the doctor yesterday, he gave me medicine for pain and giddiness and I've slept for 17 hours since yesterday (2pm-8.30pm and 11pm-9.30am) and missed my CAAS interview today because of that :( And I'm still feeling giddy and drowsy despite not having taken the medicine today. But tension headache does not explain the sore throat. Maybe I've been shouting too loudly during pracs :S


Ahhh I think I need SOMEMORE sleep but oh gosh I should try marking the quiz first.


Oh boy oh boy :S I should go eat the giddiness medicine but I'm afraid it will make me konk out again. Like how I went to sleep exactly 1 hour after taking my medicine yesterday :S


Ahhh I hate being sick :( Though it certainly made me lose weight. Lol.



wishing wind to thy wings at 11:08 AM
c0mments

Post a Comment