wind to thy wings~

Thursday, January 24, 2008

It is rather late I should be sleeping but, but don't feel like yet. Yet.


Hmmm. Had a very silent phone conversation today because I think both ends were feeling very sian. Haiz today wasn't a good day despite it being quite good for the first half part.


Anyway, today had prac which went quite horribly because I didn't brief them carefully enough before they started the prac I think. Then ended up during debrief I had to correct all the mistakes again. But today's class was quite fun :) I like.


Other than that, lecture in which a teacher teased a student. Erms... No comment on that part. It was quite amusing but the student was amused as well sooo...


Had lunch with the gor gor today :) Thanks arh the four-leaf clovers. Hehe went to pizza hut and were told to present our student passes (which we duly did) and guess what? Hahaha. But oh dear he's going in when all the rest of the boys are coming out! Ok but I still look forward to the day he goes in! :P Hehehe.


Computer had some major malfunctioning.


Uneasy MSN conversation with someone.


I need to talk desperately but I really don't know how and who to talk to. A lot of things to consider which I would like to talk over with someone. But I guess it would be quite hard to burden someone else with all my problems when they have their own problems and are already overtaxed and getting down due to them. So I guess I have to keep it down as usual.


As usual. Haiz.



wishing wind to thy wings at 12:14 AM
c0mments

Post a Comment