wind to thy wings~
Friday, January 11, 2008
I'm tired in the afternoons so frequently. I'm seriously wondering whether I've already converted my body clock back to Singapore time.
Went to visit Tekong today! It was like a tour like that. How amusing. Anyway, hearing old army boys talk about "those days" and how now things are "much better" is quite amusing. But I can still feel the ferry shaking under my feet. Never knew I couldn't take the bobbing up and down that badly! (Oh the ferry was quite 'posh' I was rather shocked. But maybe the boys will come back in motor boats. :P Who knows.)
But the beds are some 10 inches. Thicker than mine at home :( But I didn't like the food :P So... Thankfully I'm not the one going in. It was spicy somemore... Lol.
Oh and saw PM Lee there today sending his son off as well. Everyone was craning their necks to take a look at him. I rather pity political figures for the lack of privacy sometimes. When it's actually a private family event, they are rather not let off a public presentation of themselves. Take for example how Nicholas Sarkozky was criticised for his marriage life. And how the succession of wives vs sole wife is debated hotly by US Republican candidates. Hmm... Didn't think it was nice when some parents tried taking photos of PM Lee as well. But I guess it was inevitable.
Or am I simply immune to such figures already? Maybe shake hands with too many before o.o
Seeing the boys shout "YES SIR" so loudly today was quite. I don't quite know how to describe it. Hehe but young faces staring face front with fists clenched on their laps. As one placing their sling bag thingy (on the right shoulder) and standing up. Where boys turn into men. Seriously. Am I only the one having this odd feeling now? Maybe because many people have already seen Yong Chun when he came out but I haven't. Maybe it strikes me only now.
Wasn't allowed to watch Chinese Dance auditions today! TSK. Such naughty juniors :P Oh well. I guess it's up to them. Might be a bit odd if the students I teach see me there as well I guess.
I feel a major responsibility looming up for me. Especially practical sessions because of SPA skills and stuff! And the possibility of fire and where the bucket of sand is o.o Speaking with someone who was quite shocked J3 students are allowed to teach J1 students hammered in the immense responsibility I have. Yeps I am going to study chem later tonight!
I hope my classes are guai, but not deathly silent. Hardworking, but not too muggerish. Smart, but not smart alec-ky. Yeps. What else should I hope for? I guess I would only know come Monday.
14 takes a dual meaning right now. But only for the rest of today.
Dance gathering tomorrow! Dance lesson on the day after! Then school will start and come weekend gym gathering and dance lesson! Yeps. Things to occupy myself :)
wishing wind to thy wings at 5:33 PM
c0mments