wind to thy wings~

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

I went to school on my own today! As in public transport. And it was my very first time. How ironic, that I should do that when I technically am already out of the school!


Yeps but that was wayyy cool ;)


Oh and according to Cheryl Tay, I'm teaching her class. Which is like 6X. X!!!! Apparently there's Y as well. Oh GOSH. Since when were there so many 6- classes! But she's trip-sci so I think a lot of 3- classes are now 6- classes... The days of 6S being the very last 6- class.


Anyway, 6L still rocks ;) I wonder whether I will teach my grand juniors. I don't even know how many classes I'm teaching!


After school went to Bishan Park to play in the playground. I still can't do Monkey Bars. Oh wells.


Oh there are like one hundred and one changes to the school. Ughs. Like tons of new extensions. And the Stall 2 aunties wearing Apron + Hat (do you call it a hat?) now. Haha. And met teachers as well. A teacher who said "Ohhh? HI!", when I didn't know who he was, to me. And Ms Loh. And Miss Pang, who only found out today that Yihui and I were in the same CCA_S_. Like she knew I was in Gym and Yihui was in Chinese Dance but she never knew we were in BOTH. Hahaha.



wishing wind to thy wings at 8:38 PM
c0mments

Post a Comment