wind to thy wings~

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

I thank the people whom I can turn to when I'm down. I thank the people who talk to me after I've neglected them for ages. I thank the people who pray for me online, complain about life with me, cheer me up, cheer me down, tell me to stay a kid, tell me to keep my dreams, tell me to keep faith, tell me to have faith, have faith in me when I have lost all in myself.


I love my friends who tell me to believe in myself. Who answer my smses even though they are busy and not obliged to. Who spend ages talk to me online just to cheer me up. Who check with me again a while later to make sure I'm fine. Who call me to hear me sniffle over the phone. Tears choking up my words.


7 people played a part in cheering me up today. Some random some not.


I'm not fine. But I'm better. It hurts.


But I will be fine.


Such a trying period of time :S



wishing wind to thy wings at 12:25 AM
c0mments

Post a Comment