wind to thy wings~

Saturday, December 01, 2007

Woke up at only 12.30pm today. I shall blame it on operation clean-up yesterday which left me super tired. And I feel like going to sleep again. Ok actually I think I'm just falling sick :S Super tired.


The TV at home went POOF yesterday. So had to go with my mum to lug one back today. Herculean Zhi Xu carried it up the stairs (ok I carried it in the lift) and installed it. And lugged the other TV away again. Haha lug because I insisted on getting the old sort of TV and not the new thin plasma types which make people look short and fat :P


Ahhhh I don't feel like starting work. Ok postpone till tomorrow before I start berating myself again :S


Today was a rather tiring day, and I'm ready to hit my pillows. Despite the fact that I have yet to be up for more than 9 hours :S



wishing wind to thy wings at 9:27 PM
c0mments

Post a Comment