wind to thy wings~
Sunday, December 16, 2007
This is a little late, but we did send Yong Chun off to Tekong. Errr. He chose the backdrop. Haha, fancy he thinks he looks like Jet Li. Lol. Anyone who wants photos from that day please ask them from me soon since I'm leaving really very soon! Like day after. Yeps. Haha and this picture has Mo doing a funny face (the last picture we took) because the previous two more normal ones had Yong Chun and Chun Fung with their eyes shut. Lol.
Haha, thank goodness for mummy who says "Even you...", makes me feel so much better. Haha.
Ate the most delicious fish soup + rice today! Wah, like so rare. Other than that, yesterday's dinner at Gu Po's house was actually a ploy to lure my family out for my gu po and gong gong to give us hong bao. Not that I'm complaining. Haha, the food's good too :)
Just did my London research today. Looks kinda cool :) There are so many places to visit! I wonder how many we could go to. I hope it snows. Or I hope we go somewhere where it snows. Yeps. Haha other than that, parks parks more parks museums markets villages. Shopping! Whee...
Haven't gone overseas with my family for ages (though my dad still wouldn't be with us on this trip). But looking forward to a new experience. Would be so different. Hope I don't feel stifled or anything!
Oh, and I must remember to take more people photos this time! If not I'd get another set of A LOT OF SCENERY PICTURES for the entire tour. Eeeps.
Haha must take photos of all the christmas trees as well :D Oh lol, christmas tree tour! (that was what I told my sister. hehe)
Why am I so sleepy :(
Oh yes, was trying to dig for something in the horrible mound on my table (I don't even know whether it's in the pile), but I found a lot of other things instead. Like my long lost scientific calculator, my Sec 2 SYF Opening Ceremoney tag to go into the Esplanade backstage and a note we wrote to ourselves in SLN, posted to us early this year.
"Your shield will be your foundation, add in your spirit, your sword..."
I told myself to "grow and help others to grow" last time. Really wonder how much I've gone about doing that...
wishing wind to thy wings at 8:25 PM
c0mments