wind to thy wings~

Saturday, December 08, 2007

Omg! Yesterday was a rather cool day because I sent only 1 sms the WHOLE day. Haha. Probably because I was just sitting in front of my laptop the whole day. Oh and the sms was sent to a teacher anyway... So like not random chatting. (Oh and the teacher only replied me today tsk :P).


Haha I'm really starting to count down now.


Meanwhile I'm going to start applying for some scholarships.


Don't you think sometimes that when a person has problems, he or she likes to exemplify it (is this the correct word?) and would think another person is not taking he or she seriously when that person thinks that the problem is not very huge? It's like having a sickness and because you feel grosses out by it you will not take "this is a simple (errrr....) stomach flu (let's say), it will go away in a few days" as an explanation and would want "oh my this is a serious problem, but I think I can do something about it. Let me give you _this_this_this_ medication". Eeks. That's like how silly can...



wishing wind to thy wings at 9:14 AM
c0mments

Post a Comment