wind to thy wings~

Monday, December 03, 2007

Lifted a magazine off the SISTIC counter at J8 today and was just browsing through it. [Does lifted sound like I stole it? It was free!] Haha a lot of jewellery actually look decent on magazines [although I admit I don't look at many], if only there were of sufficient size. Haha. Made me think a pendant I wanted last year and my mummy agreed to get for me. Haha it was ridiculously cheap, we though, given that there were diamond studs. And then... Instead of something about 50-cents-coin-sized, it was smaller than a 5 cents coin! Tsk. No wonder lah.


Hmmm... Having a bit of doubts as to whether I am really set for studying Economics in Uni. Afterall, I had a super tough time studying Econs for A levels. Not that I didn't understand, it's just, I don't know lah... Haha maybe it's really foolish worries arh. BUTTTT. Doubts. How do I write a convincing essay when I'm so doubtful of myself! Grah.


Hmm... Wonder what Miss Tang would say if she knew I plan to study Econs in Uni huh... When she asked why Chem I went, "Easy to understand, and easy to teach". Errr... Hopefully it's not just me who thinks so! If not I'd have a hard time!


I borrowed eight books from the library today. Oops. I won't have time to write my essays like that! Tsk tsk to myself. Ahhhh...


I suppose I should continue writing now... But I still doubt myself. HOW!


Crisis: Pink necklace, no pink ear rings! Eeks.



wishing wind to thy wings at 7:07 PM
c0mments

Post a Comment