wind to thy wings~

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

I have just looked at all the prom photos I've taken yesterday. And I declare myself unsatisfied! :(


Firstly, I took way too little photos! My feet were too tired for me to roam about so I didn't move about much and took much less photos than expected.


Secondly, a lot of photos weren't nice-looking or even bright enough! Tsk, the photographers should have said when the picture isn't bright enough at all mah :S


Also, I realised I didn't take photos with all those class people who did make up with me at Lewis' mum's place! Like we were together for so long already that I actually forgot that we didn't take nice dressed up photos together! Especially Mo with her uber-cool dress. Hehe.


Last but not least, Wen Hao wasn't there. Hehe. So... I took a photo with his friends (mine too :D) and Mini Mel made me take that last photo. I added in the question mark. Lol.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket




And then. Of course, the customary gym photo.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket




And the customary gym pose :P

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket




And our wonderful sec 4 batch :) [In the same formation as the photo we took in sec 4!]

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket




The Chinese Dance photo! Please send me all the rest of the photos ok! There were different poses in each camera I only have the initial most boring one!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket




Class girls [I don't have the class guys one nor the everyone together one please send me!]

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket




BZA... I wonder why I'm so nice to the Bully Zhi Xu Association :S

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket




Last but not least. This is my favourite photo ;) The background is the coolest of the whole night lah :P And we were like still not at the prom place yet. Lol. But so sad Junx was wearing her specs :( Thanks to Wan Ling the photographer :D

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket




But ahhhh a lot of people I didn't manage to take with. And one weird person I randomly had to take with [still don't know that person's name somemore]. And...


Ohh! Now that prom is over, I can start my cut fats regime by going swimming again [though it rains so often arh :S]. And once my feet are sufficiently healed, I'll go run again. Must build up all the lost stamina! Yeps yeps.


Confirmed :D Going to UK!



wishing wind to thy wings at 6:29 PM
c0mments

Post a Comment