wind to thy wings~

Friday, December 07, 2007

I feel cheated! No fair. Instead of having swept and mopped the floor, my mummy swept every room except mine. And I had to sweep that room and mop the floor for the entire house! Much more work than originally. Since sweeping is a job shared with my sister :(


Wahhh. Work out man. I'm a bit sweaty. The greatest physical exertion since... Since... I don't know when. Hehe. And I was already using the cheater mop where by you velcro a piece of cloth to the stick and the swipe the cloth around the house. Not the big stupid mop head which I have to split into three to squeeze the water out of. Oh wait. Have you guys even seen a mop? Lol.


I just realised that all of a sudden everything in 'My Documents' have turned blue. Ok not everything but a lot of things! WHY!!! Faints.


Ohhh and. In a great show of faith, I just washed my hp pouch the other day. None of the stitches fell out! Phew... :P Haha and upon close scrutiny, outside, inside, along the edges, by Xin Ying and Ivy, it received a pass :P Haha. How amusing ;)



wishing wind to thy wings at 3:03 PM
c0mments

Post a Comment