wind to thy wings~

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Hyde Park's really pretty. But today's a weekday so there wasn't anyone speaking at the Speaker's Corner which was kind of sad. But it was really very pretty! And there were a lot of birds flying around. Haha. But my silly sister actually got lost inside the park! Like was trying to lead us to High Street Kensington but she walk halfway decided it wasn't the correct direction and so went the opposite direction, and made us have to head back again.


Yeps. And I shan't say too much here later i lazy to chronicle it in my 'travel journal', then very wasted.


The food here is good. I think it agrees with my sister particularly much she can eat tons and tons in a single meal. Like what is worth a few meals and still declare that she isn't full. Can eat up everything of her own and still wait for people to be unable to finish theirs so that she could finish it up for them. Haha.


But I feel greedy here as well. Just finished a thick sandwich and soup which is supposedly enough for two meals. Haha! But walk so much difficult to get fat lah huh ;)


Ehh the way I blog so much I'd be lazy to write later because typing's so much faster. Haha. But cannot waste my notebook.


My sister's really very ai mei I cannot take it already. And she's pulling my hair now cause I'm supposedly saying bad stuff about her. Supposedly. I speak only the truth.


Ok. Later my hair really drop off. Haha.



wishing wind to thy wings at 3:28 AM
c0mments

Post a Comment