wind to thy wings~

Friday, December 07, 2007

Eeeks eeks weird feeling I don't know why.


Haha was supposed to clean furniture and sweep the floor this morning while my mum's out so that when she comes back she can mop the floor. But then, I woke up only at 12.30. I guess she's already finished sweeping and mopping the floor [I hope]. Haha.


Chinese dance gathering yesterday was a flop! A total of 4 members turns up. Linette came a while later. But. It was so sad! I was late already, reached only at around 12.05 when the meeting time was 12. [Can you imagine this I was supposed to pass Yiwei her GC and only remembered that I didn't bring it along with me after walking half the distance to the MRT?] Ok then everyone else turned up wayyyy later.


Haha ate at pepper lunch and it was quite enjoyable just chatting randomly. Though the usual topic of Uni and Scholarships always stress me up :( Oh and I'm lazy to dig for my cable now so photos next time.


Went home and slacked the whole day off. Mmmm...


I'm still feeling a bit sleepy. Like haven't caught up on lack of sleep post prom yet :P But it's time to start uni apps again I guess. Errr, after I've watched somemore Bleach :P


Haha. Hols feel weird. Good thing I still have things to look forward to!


Oh and for clarity... Going to UK for HOLIDAY. Not uni or sth [though I certainly hope so!]. Hehe.



wishing wind to thy wings at 1:14 PM
c0mments

Post a Comment