wind to thy wings~

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

The workers are supposed to come at 9am in the morning but they aren't here yet. The house is in a glorious mess! Newspapers all over the bookshelves. The beautifully kept bookshelves I cleared up yesterday. After the mess I've been piling up for the past few months.


Anyway. My sister was exclaiming that I hadn't explored my phone yet. When I've had it for half a year already? But. Let me explain. I got it the week before CT2. (And I spent sometime playing with it already on the day after I got it and felt super guilty for that! Thinking back I hadn't even started studying Econs at that time. Bravo. And I wasn't that nervous last time. Why.)


Oh the workers just got here. An hour and eleven minutes late. Tsk.


Haha but there are perks. I have my laptop in my room now and I'm sitting in the wonderful comforts of a/c. And the printer's right beside me. No more lugging the laptop around just to print stuff. Yeps.
Less than a day and I'm starting to miss him :P
I should abstain from blogging. Start on proposals now.



wishing wind to thy wings at 10:07 AM
c0mments

Post a Comment