wind to thy wings~
Tuesday, November 27, 2007
What am I doing online at errr... 2.27am on my desktop clock.
I'm going to fight it all the way mannn... Take it standing up ;)
I think I'm going to miss having someone who'd stay up till 3 just to accompany me :P But I can get use to this.
I think I need to go sleep. Waking up at 7am tomorrow to do more of this. I never knew there was so much work involved. And postponed it for a few days. Now I'm getting my retribution :(
Oh well. I have a rough draft. Bounce it off a few people tomorrow and then write the proposal. Hopefully it doesn't get killed just like the first idea I got hopeful over.
Ahhhh... Hopefully. It is good and doesn't get killed. I was going to say I can sleep easily now but I realise I can't not knowing!!! AHHHHHHHH...
There's a lot of exclamations in this post -.-
wishing wind to thy wings at 2:27 AM
c0mments