wind to thy wings~

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Was browsing through all the photos I have stored in the comp yesterday night for someone. Haha. And I found some photos which made me go awwwwww.... Haha certain important moments this year MUST be chronicled. I highlight only 3 (got more important moments that I'll one day maybe share). Haha so here, SYF, Dance Night and Gym Comp.


Witness the stupid things I do for Pam's camera. She's going to kill me for putting this up. But I'm safe for a while as Pamela Maria Loo Jing Ling still has 2 Bio papers to put up with. Haha. Anyway. She's been a wonderful friend, a wonderful baker, haha and a wonderful bus mate :)





Dance Night. Hm... Haha can you see the tears in Esther's and my eyes? Lol. Pamela Maria Loo Jing Ling caught me mid-wail. Too unglam to put that here. Or on the internet anywhere for that matter. Anyway. Dance Night marked our last tribute to Wei Wei Lao Shi as well. I'm super glad we could make her so proud of us. Last time when I chatted with her online she was thanking us for fulfilling her dream as well. Yeps. I want to start dance!!!!! WAILSSSSSS :'( Who wants to go with meeeeeeeee :'( :'( :'(





Haha then Gym Comp. As acting coach this time. Haha a lot of pain and heartbreak went into the decision, of not competing I mean. And a lot of pain and heartbreak even after that when everyone went off on holiday and I didn't see people being as worked up as me over being prepared for comp. And not feeling appreciation. Haha I think I'm selfish in that sense. And I still think it's not fair that the teachers think I haven't done much. Maybe I really haven't. I'm not the one to argue. And I don't think I've complained to many about that irritating woman who doesn't deserve to be an officer at all. Speaking and shouting at me like I'm worth nothing just because I'm a student not a coach. But the journey was worth every step of the way. Every struggle I faced as well. Witness the dance gathering we had during gym comp. And the coolies. (Haha sorry for cutting people's faces halfway through anyway) But it sure was fun despite the super huge amount of dread I felt before going for gym comp on that Friday. Because that could be the last time I step into the arena for comp. And as a person not competing. Yeps. Thanks to the people who made it worth it all.




A's are ending. As in the real ending and not the pseudo one I proclaimed previously. A new chapter of my life is about to begin. How appropriate that the pretty purple notebook Melissa gave me at the start of this year (2nd Jan, very first day of school!) for last year's birthday just ran out of its last page. A new notebook to start my new journey I suppose.


There are many changes ahead of me. Feeling more responsibilities piling up already. Work to be found for next year. Internships. Scholarships. I don't know. Feeling irked still about UK uni apps. UGHS.


Anyway. Haha. I don't know what to put here. I shall not blog tomorrow and concentrate on studying for phys. Although there really isn't much left to do. Aiyah see how lah. All the best for the rest of A's people! We will be free soon!!


And yes, for those who end super late, we still root behind you :) (this is like meant for my gor gor to make up for the too much teasing I do to him, not that he doesn't tease me huh :S). It's just, he ends so much later than us! MUAHAHAA. I had to get the last word in you see :P


Okies I just gave up on writing my essay I suppose sleep early :)
Posted by Picasa



wishing wind to thy wings at 11:48 PM
c0mments

Post a Comment