wind to thy wings~
Tuesday, November 20, 2007
Today was...
End of A's (With a moderately easy physics paper 1)
Trying to sit at Mac's and not finding seats
Renting DVDs (I want to watch the other movie we didn't manage to watch today :'( )
Mac's lunch (SUCH FATTY FOOD)
Commotion (Is this how you spell it?)
Getting scolded by an auntee
Moving off to sk's house (with a stop of interrogation at Cold Storage)
WII :D (Omgosh it's really fun!)
Cha2 Wu3 (Which wasn't as good as I expected)
More WII (Getting boo-ed off the stage LOL)
Pool (and losing 0-3 :'( )
Getting locked out of the door (Thanks SK's mum!)
Dinner at Fish and Co. (I'm still feeling full :P)
Walk around Borders (And being followed by people thankfully since we are noobs we noticed them when we had to double back :P)
Home.
Errr getting spammed now.
I'm tired I need to sleeppp... (Or go offline to read my book :) )
Haha but I'm really rather happy today :D
wishing wind to thy wings at 10:19 PM
c0mments