wind to thy wings~
Thursday, November 29, 2007
An sms I received at about 12am last night plastered a wide, wide grin on my face [thankfully everyone else was in the room already and not around to see me look so sha3] and made me scoot off to bed.
BUT. How on earth do you sleep when there's 3 people snoring in the same room as you? [Haha my parents camped over in our room as well, wonder why they don't just sleep in the piano room :S] But yeah. It's super hard to sleep! So I'm still feeling super sleepy because I only got such little sleep yesterday night. Oh well.
BUT... Since I only got up so late in the day when I was determined to wake up early, I guess I'd better hurry off to double-check on my proposals before I have to submit. Yeps.
wishing wind to thy wings at 9:31 AM
c0mments