wind to thy wings~

Friday, November 02, 2007

My Upenn Huntsman Programme just flewwwww away because I didn't take SAT II for Chinese. Ughs. I thought it was very n00b for Singaporeans to take Chinese! But then it's a must for them I can't argue with them oh well. Haha maybe it's trying to tell me that I shouldn't waste the effort I put into the essay I've already completed for applying to Econs. Haha.





Haha I wish I wish I wish I'm still hoping and hoping and hoping. Haha. (You can ask me if you know me personally.)





Maths today was rather easy. Ok not as easy as the RJC paper in some sense but a lot easier. Meaning like VERY VERY EASY then a few tougher ones. Or maybe I'm blur I took quite long to solve the last few. Haha. Like differentiating dy/dt wrongly (that's the very first step in a 6 marks long solution btw) and then writing pages and not being able to solve! Faints. Then when I finally gave up trying to spot mistake and starting afresh on a new piece of paper I started writing. 5 seconds later. OMG what did I waste so much time on! Haha but the paper was an easy one lah.





Wouldn't it be very scary if the cut off point for A is 90 marks? Ahhhhhh shudders. I don't like it when the A and B cut offs are horrendously close like haiyah I don't know :(:(





But. Hmm... Ok so for Math there isn't a lot of ways for them to ask questions. Perhaps stats will have a lot more ways to trick you and make you trip and fall. All the probability and P&C questions. But physics... The paper 3 was. Weird. Cannot even say difficult. Simply weird! 3 marks for finding E=V/d? Then 6 marks for describing photoelectric emission? It's like. I don't have enough to write for 6 marks...





Somehow I don't feel as if our teachers have prepared us well for the papers. Like making us do questions which are like what A Levels would give. WEIRD WEIRD questions. Apparently some schools found it easy. Oh well. I don't know what to say. Feel so insecure about that physics A right now.





And the problematic thing is that the two shakiest subjects, Econs and H3 are not well prepared. What am I doing online right now I don't know :( I don't even know how to prepare for that! And like getting results worse than prelims for A's is sooooo not acceptable. SO HOW!





I wish they could give papers which are super tough. Meaning logically tough and challenging to do. As long as they ask the questions in a simple, understandable way. What a way to ace the papers. :( I'd rather they ask me something I must think about throughout the paper than have something that no matter what I think I'm not even sure what they are asking for :(





I'm whining. No one to talk to. What to dooooooo...



wishing wind to thy wings at 11:47 PM
c0mments

Post a Comment