wind to thy wings~

Friday, November 30, 2007

My little sister's being totally irritating! The panolpy of newspapers came crashing down from the wind and I asked her to help repair it. And then, in covering up some holes she drags newspapers from other places. And the whole thing collaspes! UGHS.


Class outing involevd cycling. Haha other than almost pushing Andrea off the path (OOPS) and crashing into Lewis (OOPSOOPS), and other screaming and errr minor collisions, I think I did fine. Hey, the path was so much more treacherous than the other route we took that time! All the uphill downhill and so much more twists and turns and a lot of canals which I was afraid I would careen (is this a correct spelling?) off into and all the bells ringing behind me trying to make me go faster (tsk!), I managed to cycle quite well. Hope my shi fu is proud of me :P


Haha cycling feels really great! Like moving quite fast and feeling the wind. Mmmm... Thankful that I know how to cycle now!


Haha I'm still rotting at home :S I need to go shop for prom heels! But when would I be free :S



wishing wind to thy wings at 11:07 AM
c0mments

Post a Comment