wind to thy wings~

Friday, November 23, 2007

I think I slept a tad too late yesterday and now I have my fever back again. Must be the germs my sister has been polluting the room with. She's sick and now make me sick again :S


Emo emo emo. I don't know really. I have to find the footing back I guess.


I think that right now I just want to slack and be able to forget about everything for just one little while. But I find that I can't! Perhaps I'm grown up or something. I feel the obligation in certain things and also I don't know. Things don't seem that simple anymore. One thing comes with another sacrifice and when I don't get my way I feel. Put off?


Not exactly what I'm trying to say but.


I just started on my new notebook. I suddenly needed a notebook to deal with the stress by writing down all the things I needed to do. And soon. And there's a rather long list. Hmm... And these are things I cannot screw up as well.


Sometime during A's, I grew up. I'm eighteen now and there are different things I'm facing. I don't know. Just. Don't feel up to many things.


Was talking to a friends just now who was trying to convince me that I had it in me. Hmm... Is that true? Even if it is, how far can it bring me?


Don't know. I really want the magic back :'( I'm feeling rather lost.


Oh well. Why am I emo-ing after A's I don't know. Just don't read if you are bored :S



wishing wind to thy wings at 10:27 PM
c0mments

Post a Comment