wind to thy wings~
Wednesday, November 21, 2007
Dear Friends,
Zhi Xu knows how to cycle now! Next time can ask me go cycling liaos ;) Hopefully I don't forget what I just learnt.
Ohhh and while I've learnt how to cycle junx still doesn't know how to swims. Lol :P You cannot laugh at me nowwwwww...
Yeps must thank my shi fu who had to run to catch up with me so poor thing.
Okies other than that today I watched Freedom Writers too. Wahhhh such a cathartic movie. Haha 200 Pounds Beauty at night also. Next on is The Pursuit of Happiness. Along with the two books still wrapped up in their plastic jackets waiting for me. Yeps.
How am I going to squeeze in time Prom-Shopping and packing my table and going back to school to collect random stuff?? AHHHHH...
Not to forget uni-apps arh... Eeks.
wishing wind to thy wings at 11:32 PM
c0mments