wind to thy wings~

Saturday, November 17, 2007


CHECK THIS OUT!!!


Haha I think I started my collection during preparation for CT2 during June Break.


Yeps. Do I hear people asking me to buy refills? I think I should too but I can't seem to find them.


Anyway. I slept late last night in anticipation for sleeping in early today. BUT. Construction work woke me up. 5 DAY WORK WEEK. For goodness sake. At 8.30am in the morning! :'(


Haha but it was still a nice sleep. Haven't woken up at 8.30 for AGES. Been regulating myself and making myself wake up at 7am. ZZZZZZZ... I bet there's where all the pimples and dark eyebags came from! (Oh when I go to school I think I wake up even EARLIER :S)


A's is ending :D Great stuff ahead! Wheeeeeeeee :D:D:D



wishing wind to thy wings at 11:14 AM
c0mments

Post a Comment