wind to thy wings~

Friday, October 26, 2007

Thankfully I went to check SAT today. Because other than scores which I checked yesterday, I went to click on this box called DEADLINES. And then, I saw it because I was first tickled by it's announcement:


10/30: Happy Birthday, Zhi Xu!


Haha then I went to click and expand the box. And found out that Boston U's deadline is 15th December. Not 1st January. WELL DONE.


Haha anyway thankfully thankfully I found out. Now to print out the whole list and highlight what is relevant to me. UGHS.


So much applications undone. And Cambridge stuff coming out. Go me.


Go everyone! I know everyone's studying hard now and probably won't read this but if you see this it's time to head for the books again. Or go sleep, depending on what you need.


I keep getting very very jing zhang over the fact that I'm reading more books than studying and more than half my day is spent re-reading books when I should be studying but HOWHOWHOWHOWHOWHOW.


AHHHHHHHHHHHHH.


[edit 11.38am: OHH this is stupid. And then I realise only now again that I looked at the wrong date just now. Ahhhh what am I doing! :@]



wishing wind to thy wings at 11:24 AM
c0mments

Post a Comment