wind to thy wings~

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Studied H3 today because I was very jing zhang about H3. Like worse done subject. Yeps. So did the NJC CT2 paper which was a bit of a morale booster. A bit lah. Got stuck at the very last part though need to find someone to explain how to do it to me :S But compared to our H3 paper... Flip from page to page wondering which question could probably gain me maybe one more mark?


Ahhhh. Anyway physics mock paper 3 was quite tough that day. Like flip from page to page wondering what I could do more of as well. But at least there was ample time. I mean it when I say ample. I finished the entire paper. All 3 questions from section B. And had more than half an hour left? Faints. Must be the effect of moving on moving on when I don't know how to do the question? Thankfully, I don't think I did TOO badly for it. Much worse than our own RJC paper though :S Because I managed to fill in most of the blanks with crap before time ended.


RJC sets easy papers. Ahhhhh... So word to everyone who thinks that RJC papers are killers and the A is in the bag even though you didn't get an A for prelims, NOW IS TIME TO STUDY!


Ehhhh. I sound stupid. Ahhhh...


Sudden urges to dance. Must be the effect of studying in school because at home I would just prance about the house. In school cannot. Oh well. I suppose it the necessary sacrifice which comes with studying in school. Less chance to get depressed and less chance to fret about the horrifying uni apps. Everyone must remind me not to panic ok!


Haha but spinning across the hall last night (or 12+am this morning) felt great. I still can ping zuan marvelously well. [Ehhhh marvelously sounds damn ego later people think I never in the first place could ping zuan well. Oh well. You get what I mean. I was afraid I lost it already!]



wishing wind to thy wings at 8:18 PM
c0mments

Post a Comment