wind to thy wings~
Sunday, October 14, 2007
My class is displaying its true colours as the top science economics class (I'm not really sure whether it's just for science classes or for all) on the class groups. Faints. Anyway really shocked how we managed to topped. Always thought we were a sciencey class. Yeps, then fan3 er2 did well in GP and Econs this time while deproving for Phys and Chem (I'm not sure for Math?).
A lot of reflections and thoughts recently. Haha, ironic isn't it? When I should be studying harder than usual and not thinking random thoughts. Yikes. But then again. Uni Apps made a think a lot. Talking to my friends make a think a lot. Things that happened make me think a lot as well. Think think think. I can't imagine what the quality of my studying had been over the last week. Ughs.
Ahhhhh ok I don't know what else to say like stuck for words oh well oh well.
wishing wind to thy wings at 8:32 PM
c0mments