wind to thy wings~
Tuesday, October 30, 2007
I said I will blog the 400th post on my birthday. So here I am. Even though there are still quite a number of things I want to read by tomorrow.
A's are so scary. I have never been so unprepared for exams before. And that the only time I am so unprepared is for the largest exam thus far in my life is. UGHS.
Physics today was horrible. Weird weird questions. I would have been perfectly comfortable tackling supposedly 'tougher' questions if they were asked reasonable! But things like E = V/d warranting 3 marks and having not enough points to fill up 6 marks on photoelectric emission is UGHS. Irritating.
On the other hand, today is my birthday. Haha, thanks to the loads who remembered even though its during A's (or rather the day A's start for most people). Haha, special thanks to those who actually took time off to prepare presents somemore (a few days oh mannn...)!! Haha but thanks to everyone lah.
Hehs, I actually managed to keep smiling for a while today. Not bad.
Okies. Back to more mugging. My GP is really. ARGHS!
wishing wind to thy wings at 10:33 PM
c0mments