wind to thy wings~
Sunday, October 07, 2007
I have a new friend! That makes me one happy girl :)
Haha. And recent conversations with someone made me have some new perspectives of that person. Intriguing. (I still doubt this person's trustworthiness haha!)
Ehhh today's SAT II was liddat lorh. Math and Chem were easier than Barron's [Barbara's hehe] while Physics was (I thought) harder.
Didn't manage to complete my insane plan of finishing physics today. Only managed the classical physics which in the first place I already understand better and am more familiar with. Sooo...
Haven't finished my Stanford App.s as well oh well but at least I've submitted UCAS which is one thing off my mind. Note to self: remember to reply corpus christi!
I seem to put a lot of notes to self here just that I don't read my own blog. Oh well.
Okok tomorrow have to do Chem Specimen Paper (the one EVERYONE has completed) and write the long essays for Stanford. And fill in Fine Arts Supplement (this one I must consider whether to send in first).
Ok no stress no stress I must keep telling myself this if not I'd burst into tears :'(
I'm supposed to answer who's my hero. Haha, who should that be?
wishing wind to thy wings at 1:43 AM
c0mments