wind to thy wings~
Saturday, October 27, 2007
Every time I get past a hurdle I get this tendency to slack. Oh well oh well. Watched TV for the past 2.5 hours. Well well, Zhi Xu watching TV!! Haha are you guys out there proud of me.
I don't feel like studying why why why am I slacking before the big A's :S:S:S
Was in a totally horrible mood since last night. Hehe. Oops. Ending up not sleeping well. Just before leaving the house today for TSA, I stared in the mirror and gave myself a shock. HORRIBLE GREAT BIG FAT EYE BAGS. Horror. Haha guess how infrequently I look into the mirror. I bet I've look devastated for ages but haven't looked in the mirror! Blame early in the morning wear contacts that time eyes haven't really opened yet. Hehe. Note to self: To avoid frightening myself, I shouldn't wear contacts only in the afternoon. Lol.
Bloo bloo bloo [next time don't do that kaes!]
wishing wind to thy wings at 9:07 PM
c0mments