wind to thy wings~
Friday, October 19, 2007
A's are coming coming coming. I have yet to prioritise what I need to do over this entire course of time and important period in my life. But it's time to settle down, focus, and mug hard anyway. :S
Meanwhile, I should come online less often. Or at least blog less often [I do need to come online to get fed information by my 'kor kor' LOL]...
Also, must thank all those wonderful people who cheer me up and keep my going when I'm depressed! Shall not name names here but thanks to all those wonderful souls out there!
All of a sudden I have a brother and brother-in-laws! That's quite amusing and crappy but lol funny lah. Haha, and I'm starting to lose my 'cool' in class! Like... Very restless need to prance about and dance and stretch and kick but I can't do all that in school! :(:( Eeksss...
Meanwhile people, please please don't forget my birthday! Haha ;)
wishing wind to thy wings at 10:20 PM
c0mments