wind to thy wings~
Sunday, September 30, 2007
People actually read my blog? Gasps in shock. Haha. But anyway. Chianzey I'm not madd okies. It's true I bet you are the only person who could leave them a lasting impression. Dear Chem-Phys-H1 Bio-and newly instated (is there such a word) Math God. Haha. Remember all the pre-paper jokes about why Chianzey isn't in school yet... Dun need to take the paper A already why you go and po4 huai4 hang2 qin2? (Oh dear my han4 yu3 pin4 yin1 is deproving like a lot a lot.)
[Does it make sense that if I skipped Physics MCQ I could have done better LOL -.-]
Yesterday was kind of fun and waste time. Hehe. Like went shopping with mummy and sister although it was a mainly buy stuff my sister need to bring overseas kinda trip. She cheated my mummy of a lot of money! For like buying 2 horribly expensive Jap albums which are like her birthday presents. Haha but then again. My mum was asking her to just choose more. She said, afterall I cheated her of like a 600+ camera last year. Oops. That wasn't my intention ok! Last year's present was a bracelet then suddenly before Shanghai trip my parents brought me to get a new camera I was soooooooo HAPPEEEEEE and felt so horribly spoilt! [Hehe imagine my mummy telling my sister on the phone she got a camera for me when my elder sister's first camera was out of her pay (and this is my 2nd camera both were from my parents). But then again my sister wastes her camera she rarely takes it out to snap photos while getting a camera for me is value for money okies!]
Haha you know what? I think I'm really spoilt rotten by a lot a lot of people. Oops. :D
But yesterday I bought a new top and a pair of shoes! HEEHEE. I haven't gone shopping for ages ages like during prelims mugging my mummy would bring my sister out every weekend and I would force myself to stay at home okies. Zhi Xu is a hardworking little girl yesyesyes. Then again while waiting for my sister to choose a new pair of gloves (you know that takes A LOT of time considering her minute hands yet long fingers [long in comparison to her hands I mean]) I just walked into another shop and chose a top. Hehehe. And shoes were a neccessity ok I was long overdue in getting new shoes my shoes are rubbing at my heels and making me tuo4 pi2 already. Why do shoes spoil so easily nowadays? [Maybe I should credit myself for running so much. Hehehe. But I'm getting old and fat from not running enough already!!]
Ohhh I think I didn't mention chatting with wei wei laoshi online the other day in my previous post. Must thank her sooooo soooooo much again for making such a difference to me. Choreographing fei fei which really was magical [you will know when you watch dance night video faints I think Xin Ying Maria and I were coo-ing over how we performed when we watched ourselves SO EGOISTICAL] and making dance magical and alive for me.
I want to start dancing again! Blame xy cg and co who didn't want to join me at the place wei wei laoshi recommended before prelims :'( Now Zhi Xu is old and fat how to get started dancing again?
But back to wei wei laoshi I like her :D A lot :D And must thank her for being such a great encouragement and believing so much in me. Haha that message log must like keep forever. And taking note of little stuff which matter so much so much. Oh dear I guess you don't know what I'm talking about but hehe yah lah.
I'm in a happy and bubbly mood today I dunnoe why. But somehow it's going to be my last free day already. Decided to slack the whole week off and start mugging come Monday. But tomorrow's my sister's last day in Singapore so I guess I must slack tomorrow with her again. She was asking me to pon school FAINTS. Then again, I will be out the whole of today (almost) going for dinner and buying stuff with her so there goes doing Chem-Paper-3-the-question-you-haven't-done and checking through my math paper (I errrr barely cracked it open yet. Thank goodness I spotted them giving me 2 less marks though. It happened to be on the last page then I flip over and notice already hehehe). Errrr and I'm still home now because she's still in beauty sleep and no one wants to wake her up. Haha. So I guess it's chiong before school tomorrow. Cos tomorrow happens to be a double chem day.
Ahhh and before I forget I'm supposed to help Jing Xuan do her quiz. Haha. Izzit just copy questions here to do one arh?
Ahhh I shall not do it now anyway. Next post next post.
Why do I sound so weird even to myself? :O
I miss my friends the gymmers the dancers the 409 people and the 8+1 and the mandre-xinwei-wulei who had their sleepover without me :'( I hope I didn't miss out on anyone. Who says aye to a gathering soon? But then A's are looming :'(:'(
Ohhh haha. I wish I could meet this obnoxious brat and tell him my results. I think BZA will know who I'm referring to. Which _stranger_ actually comments that another person's results are NOT GOOD? But then again. His results would probably be PERFECT again. Tsktsk. Weird guy lahhh...
wishing wind to thy wings at 10:10 AM
c0mments