wind to thy wings~
Saturday, September 08, 2007
O.o I was talking to aster just now about how she 'file' while i 'pile' for chem. Then I read about how introducing flexible wage systems makes it easier to hire and fire. Lol. Rhyming!
Is that how you spell it?
Anyway. Ahhhhhh.... Prelims is really soon. And it wasn't so long ago I was shocked that I'm not a J2 and A levels is this year! It's not just this year now. It's like less than 2 months away? Faints. Sorry for those who always knew that, I like suddenly found out. Ughs.
Okok shall rest and watch a bit of television now! Heee. Am I very lazy. I think I never study enough still plan in slacking time. Oh well oh well :S
Go Zhi Xu go!
[This post sounds distinctively un-me. I dunnoe why?]
wishing wind to thy wings at 9:19 PM
c0mments