wind to thy wings~
Wednesday, September 19, 2007
Count down...
Physics Paper 1 tomorrow [hopefully I don't screw it up]
Chem Paper 1 on the day after [I need this for my A :'(]
And H3 Math on Monday [after everyone is already free and happy. And I haven't really touched it properly yet]
Prelims has been rather disappointing. Ok not only rather. But very. And the bad thing is that I haven't really studied. Time studying at home is no longer quality time. Listening to people talk, getting distracted and depressed :( And this comes blow by blow and makes me heart got thud thud thud and it's really very scary when you are trying to cramp some last minute stuff in and you can hear your heart pound. And the fact that this is prelims :'(
But I'm strong :)
But I don't feel like smiling now so I shall cancel out that smiley there with 2 :( :(. Okies.
I wonder how badly I'll do for Prelims. Econs is already a GONE CASE. Stupid careless mistakes and panic cannot think all over the place in other subjects as well.
I wonder how effective studying really is. Because, I realised that the mistakes I make will be made study or no, and studying messed up my concepts a bit as well. Ughs.
Can you imagine how I'll have to take all these disgusting grades to apply for unis?
:'(
wishing wind to thy wings at 11:38 PM
c0mments