wind to thy wings~

Friday, September 07, 2007

Ahhhh headache. The whole day. Grrrr...


My internet's really very laggish I have no idea why :S So much for the 10Mbps? Grah.


Very tired right now but have some stuff to sort out. But like dunnoe what are the stuff I want to sort out also? So confused.


Hmmm. I think I'm getting complacent. Like not really studying and getting much done today. Like feels like the chem mock prelims was one major hurdle, getting application form submitted [with PS and stuff finalised and NOT changeable] was another, then getting back econs essay which was one major chore was yet another. Then suddenly very relaxed. I don't know why. When I have NO reason at all to be complacent.


Ahhh today very depressed. I want to sleep but my heart like very heavy. Does that sound weird? I dunnoe. :S


I'm emo-ing again. Rarrrrrr...



wishing wind to thy wings at 12:24 AM
c0mments

Post a Comment