Today was a rather special day. See? Everyone in the kitchen busying around. Preparing katsu don.
Well, except for me. I was studying math.
Or rather, trying.
It's way past time to start mugging but guess how successful I am?
Heh, the final product which doesn't look all that appetising here but is rather quite delicious. [And fatty, to add]
Ohhhh and I find it rather scary to be losing weight when I'm eating more than usual! I should rejoice, shouldn't I? But I'm not exercising which means I'm losing muscle and putting on weight.
My mum just got a new juicer which is quite cool. Other than the fact that she uses it to juice her celery / tomato / carrot combi which seriously doesn't taste that nice. Yeps. But see the layers? Quite cool ah?
But we got orange / starfruit juice yesterday which is nice :)
I think you can judge how bored am I or whether I've started studying by the number of photos I take. Seriously. It has to be damn boring if I start taking photos of the stuffed toys beside my bed [that I see everyday].
I'm bored, and confused, and a bit rotten feeling :( Haiz.
Anyway, was reading this email in a folder in my hotmail which I got wayyy back in sec 2. Strikes me how something I thought I always knew I could lose sight of and might have lost this thing very very important to me because I forgot something as simple as that. Figures huh? How life makes us lose touch of the very things which it constitutes.