wind to thy wings~
Friday, August 24, 2007
Today is the last official day of school. For J2s at least I think. Don't think we'll be having lessons after that so yeah. So anti-climatic :(
And whenever I think of no more school everyday stay at home and mug, it gets worse :( Because much as I complain of school during peak dance seasons [how going to school is a waste of time since I sleep through every single lesson], I prefer going to school to staying home and mugging very very much.
Ughs. So there's another two people applying to the same college as me and they are going to kick me out because they are PROs. OH MAN. Lucky Zhu Hui :S
I wonder what have I every done to believe that I deserve so much.
I feel like calling it a day and going to sleep. Hoping that everything will seem better when I wake up tomorrow. :(
wishing wind to thy wings at 8:48 PM
c0mments