wind to thy wings~

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

My uncle's wedding was held today. So while I didn't take any photos with the groom OR bride [on my camera at least], it wasn't a waste bringing my cam about :)

Random photos with my sister :)

Handsome boy!

Self-explanatory [I think]

And this happens when you get really really bored :P


Petals from 1000 roses on the floor and table! :O Omy. And lilies koped back to put at home smell really really wonderful :)


Slacked the whole today already. Now it's time to do all those integration and DE questions I can't do. And start writing my personal statement. I just realised that I need to take passport size photos for the application forms! BUT. My pimple affliction is still grossing me out!!! :(:(:(
Posted by Picasa



wishing wind to thy wings at 9:16 PM
c0mments

Post a Comment