wind to thy wings~

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

I seem to get headaches with alarming frequency recently. Why. I used to think that headaches are stuff you get when you are thinking too hard for too long but headaches are now irritating things that happen when you aren't even thinking hard or anything.


Go Away!


--


Zhi Xu to her body. This IS irritating. If you are going to be sick. Then BE sick. Don't be sick be fine be sick be fine. I can't even go home and sleep everyday because I'm not sick ENOUGH to miss lessons and work and yet I can't really concentrate as well! Arghs. The half-sickness is driving me mad! :@


--


Wah I think I'm addicted to The Economist. I just finished the most recent issue before the next is due to come!



wishing wind to thy wings at 6:00 PM
c0mments

Post a Comment