wind to thy wings~

Saturday, August 25, 2007

I realised that recently whenever I come online I get rather depressed. I'm not THAT depressed despite what I sound here ok? It's just that coming online [or even using my laptop] would lead indefinitely to Uniapps stuff. Which would lead to the horrible dilemma, headache and persistent worry. :( Oh well.


Postpone that to after GP at the very very least. So I'm going to be happy today and stay happy. :)


祉旭 means 幸福出生的太阳. Hehe. Oh well but Aster just laughed at my name.


Insert: Now she insists on changing my nick to 祉,福也。旭,日旦出貌。Now she's congratulating herself because I listened to her -.- Actually this is an indicator of how bored I am, transcribing my convo (sort of).


I was thinking I have a lot to say today but suddenly I can't remember what. Erps. So postpone what I want to say to the next time as well.


I'm supposed to embark on a hiatus from MSN and Blogging. But here I am blogging even more often than the past few weeks. Because mugging is BORING and coming online to chat and blog provides a break and stress relief. A much needed one at that.


Sooo.... I guess there's no more hiatus :P


Arghs. I can't believe I'm that forgetful and NOW I have to go to school on one day next week [wed to fri] JUST to collect my rope which I lent to someone last month! And if I hadn't remembered on friday, it would probably stay with him for like EVER. UGHS.


Haha I miss my dirty old but trustworthy purple rope [which gave me my most recent sprained ankle during June Hols.] Oh well oh well.


I miss dancing and gymming! And I don't like growing fat!! :(


Today was trying clothes to wear next Tuesday and the conclusion that I have too little clothes [or am too fat to wear all my clothes] has been reached. Congratulate me please. But I seem to reach the conclusion whenever I need to go out [just that this one more scary] so it is already a well-established fact.


Yesterday, I read about this proof. Which is actually quite kok and you'd probably seen it before.


1) Girls = Time x Money [Assume]
2) Time = Money [Given, from Time is money]
3) Girls = Money x Money [From 1 and 2]
4) Girls = (Money)^2 [From 3]
5) Money = (Evil)^(1/2) [Given, from Money is the root of all evil]
6) Girls = ((Evil)^(1/2))^(2) [From 4 and 5]
7) Girls = Evil


Hence the conclusion that girls are evil stand whenever the assumption that girls require time and money holds true. Since most people believe that way [consensus of the majority (:O I just used THE majority I didn't say majority)], the conclusion Girls are Evil holds true.


I added the stuff in brackets myself, practice for Plane Geometry you see. And mathematical notation, which gives a precious 4 marks and can determine whether or not you A H3. Oh and the thing about THE majority was simply a common error Mrs Lee pointed out in class.


On the other hand, since girls require time and money, Girls = Time + Money. Therefore the conclusion does not hold true. And girls are not evil. Yay :)


Oh dear. THAT is an indicator of how BORED I am.



wishing wind to thy wings at 2:47 PM
c0mments

Post a Comment