wind to thy wings~

Thursday, August 23, 2007

I just realised that this would be the 350th post. And incidentally. This IS a happy post. Hehe.


Just got back both H3 DE and Plane Geometry. Well, let's just say they gave me renewed hope for studying and aceing (is that how you spell) H3 [Junxin will agree with me :P] although I still believe I suffer from comparative disadvantage in DE. So that leaves me with pulling up my Combinatorics [from down in the dumps]. And mugging on tuesday wasn't effective at all. I only completed something like less than half of the 7 chapters and most of my tutorials were completed with the answers in front of me because I couldn't think at all! This is quite terrible :( Combinatorics is such a you-get-it-or-you-don't subject :(:( But there's still hope! And around one more month [I said this wouldn't be sad so it can't be now].


To all H3 Chem people: Study hard! And ace H3! Hehe. Looking at Shaun write reaction schemes trying to convert one compound into another today was really quite quite cool. Makes me wonder what I would be feeling now if I took H3 Chem. Would I be whining everyday [like Zhu Hui and Aster] or would I really enjoy it. Oh well, I don't know. Scarcity, choice and opportunity cost. I'm an economics man :P


Oh and before anyone accuses me of being bias, whatever your H3, study hard and do well ok? :P


Anyway. My sister has been acting like a SPOILT BRAT recently. Seriously. Like mu4 zhong1 wu2 ren2, thinks she's some DUNNOE WHO. It's getting on MY nerves.


On the other hand, I feel like I've been awfully awfully pampered recently. Maybe I'm the one being spoilt. Oh well. Lucky me though :P


Oh dear and now I'm looking at my Plane Geometry test and I don't know how to do a single thing! So there's no point even LOOKING at the thing to do corrections because I can't remember a single thing. So I guess it's back to mugging and not getting complacent [like walking into the LT today knowing I haven't really prepared for the test :S]. And preparing for GP next Monday because that's one of the unsteady subjects :S [so what am I doing online huh?]


Applications to universities are rather stressful. I'm not sure choosing a course which is notoriously difficult to get in for in a college which only accepts three students worldwide was wise. Oh well we shall see. But in the mean time, I'm suppose to stay optimistic and believe in myself [remember what the chem department said today? Hehe, and Zhu Hui pointed out how they recycle slides XD]. So, I must set goals and work towards them instead of worrying everyday that I wouldn't be able to reach them, because even if I don't manage to reach the moon, I wouldn't be in limbo! :P Some planetary mass will pull me back to earth XD


Mugging always leaves me in a horrible mood. Unless I'm in a mugging mood [which you see once in a purple moon, which is never]. So it's quite delightful to be still in a good mood right now [haha, I haven't started anything for today, maybe that's why]. But you can see from how I randomly skip from phrases out of different subjects how things are quite going over my head despite the minimal studying I've completed.


Now to start work and stop wasting time. Nothing's due tomorrow! :)



wishing wind to thy wings at 6:48 PM
c0mments

Post a Comment