wind to thy wings~

Monday, August 27, 2007

I come online to slack for a while before starting work at 3. I feel like a slacker because everyone in school has probably studied for three hours by the time I START. Oh well...


I'm a fool why did I write on global warming and politics. I was thinking it would be a subject no one would write and so I will stand a chance but no all those history humans everyone would probably write omg omg HOW WILL I STAND A CHANCE AGAINST THEM!


I'm going mad. It was made worse because when I spoke to my classmates they said they wouldn't write it the way I did. There goes GP down the drain it's hard to focus when you feel depressed :(


And compre was UGHS I couldn't understand what I was writing half the time.


What if I fail GP? :'(



wishing wind to thy wings at 2:49 PM
c0mments

Post a Comment