wind to thy wings~
Wednesday, August 08, 2007
Hmmm... You know there is this BZA thingy in my class [I do not recognise the new name BZXA] but I think in their eyes it stands for Bully Zhi Xu Alliance [it can mean Zhu Hui too] and well... It's expanding. Due to a membership drive the co-founders Zhu Hui and Lewis. Gah! It now has four members!
But then. I was just commenting to Zhu Hui just now on how funny I can find the find all four of the people in BZA good friends enough that I tahan the bullying. I almost laughed when the QSE survey asked whether I was bullied in school! But Zhu Hui just broke my heart with this.
zhu says (1:26 PM):
u got no frend! juz like junx...
Ouch break my heart.
And I can't believe I'm going for the econs seminar next Saturday with the entire BZA! OH DEAR. What would happen. Like the previous time I went for BZA outing when there were only two members? Ahlala what am I thinking.
--
Very confused about my future right now. Bother Bother Bother.
--
I'm back to being a bookaholic and this is the wrong time I should be STUDYING.
wishing wind to thy wings at 1:58 PM
c0mments