wind to thy wings~
Tuesday, July 03, 2007
You tell me now it's ok to cry. You tell me now it's ok to lose control. It's too late. You've lost me already. Do you still think I would be able to confess to you. When in the past it brought all jeers and more pain? Do you still think I would be able to take it, after all that has been done?
You admit human faults. When you meet with them. You were blind to them previously. Ouch.
I really don't know. I feel evil for not being touched now. I am showing care and concern. But inside I can't felt feeling somewhat disgusted. And I'm feeling disgusted at myself as well. Save me I think I'm going mad. I would snap internally and then berate myself for doing that. And then I would quarrel with myself and I can't concentrate at all. And this all has reduced me to a rotten mood the whole day. I really don't know what to do :'(
Another you. I think we are drifting apart I don't know why and I don't know what to do and I don't even know whether I have the right to do something about it.
wishing wind to thy wings at 11:09 PM
c0mments