wind to thy wings~
Sunday, July 15, 2007
Watched Harry Potter today. Well. What can I say. I suppose I can only comment that it could have been much much much much better and I expected much much much much more. Ah wells. But Harry Potter is just something you watch because you have been watching and you read because you've started reading I suppose. I'm losing my interest. Oh, rather, I lost my interest a few years back.
Today, while standing there doing nothing, my ankle twisted and I had to wait for a while before it twisted back. Like some jing1 or something shifted and momentarily couldn't shift back. Yucks it hurts. And the regularity of it happening recently is scary. Ughs.
I'm kind of afraid for what the future holds for me. I guess I should start planning, focusing and my goal and working towards it. Just. I need a lot of time to consider and choose. Anyone willing to help me in giving advice?
wishing wind to thy wings at 9:32 PM
c0mments